Contract Administration / Employer’s Agent
CW Consulting offers vast experience using proven systems and processes to manage the delivery of contracts once they are awarded, ensuring all the Client’s responsibilities are administered under the Building Contract.
The project’s key issues are clearly identified and managed. We provide the information required by our Clients to take the key decisions at the right time for the success of the project.
Our approach is effective because it provides a management framework that enables all members of the project team, including the Client, to maximise their contribution.
A workshop approach is typically used to engage the project team in owning the Client’s brief, understanding the project’s value proposition and developing the optimum design and construction solutions together and at all stages utilising the expertise of the entire team.
Key elements of this role are:
- Accountability for project delivery
- Commercial and Programming control of the design and construction process
- Co-ordination of changes within Client’s requirements
- Issue all Certificates and necessary Instructions on behalf of the Client
- Monitoring the site performance of the contractor to ensure that key milestones are met
- Ensure that all necessary commissioning/inspection tests are undertaken
- Manage the process of issuing Operation and Maintenance Manuals and ensure adequate training is provided as required
- Ensure a rectification of works (defects) list is properly prepared and monitor all remedial works during the rectification period under the Contract.