Completion: Summer 2015
Welland Medical are the leading global manufacturing company of the stomacare health industry. Their rapid expansion plans demanded a new headquarters building close to their 2 existing leased facilities which has been purpose built by Aberdeen Property Trust to almost double their existing space.
This 90,000 sq.ft. building was constructed in 2014 and Welland’s fit-out of the 70,000 sq.ft. Production floor space plus 20,000 sq.ft. of Offices over 3 floors was successfully completed in July 2015 with gradual occupation taking place through the rest of the year.
- Manufacturing Area with 12m high eaves to be heated and cooled to specific temperature ranges
- Open Production Area housing highly technical equipment and manufacturing lines
- Fit Out programme overlapped with Developer’s Shell & Core Contract to provide programme efficiencies
- Churn Management required on re-locating staff and manufacturing equipment whilst not disrupting day to day operations
- CW Consulting’s involvement commenced in 2012 to assist in finding a suitable site, negotiating with the local Land Owners and then overseeing the Shell & Core build to ensure it matched the detailed brief provided
Role: Project Manager & Cost Consultant for the entire project plus Contract Administrator & CDM Co-ordinator on the Fit-Out works
Also acted as Tenant’s Representative within Lease Agreement