Opened to the Public: May 2011
Refurbishment of Grade 1 Listed Early Victorian Gothic Buildings into 69 private Apartments and a 250 Guestroom 4/5 Star luxury Marriott ‘Renaissance’ brand Hotel at St Pancras International Station, Central London.
All Apartments were completed by November 2009 and the Hotel opened to the Public in May 2011.
- Total Project Value £200 million. Construction Contract Value £120 million
- Heritage Rooms restored to original features
- Extensive Involvement with Camden Council Conservation Office and English Heritage
- Conversion of original Ticket Office into main Lounge/Bar
- Presidential Suite
- Executive Club facilities for Hotel Operator
- 190 Bedroom Extension on top of Railway Station
- Co-ordination of Room Furnishings and Hotel Operator’s equipment
- ‘Celebrity Chef’ Restaurant integration
Role: Client’s Representative/Project Manager responsible directly to the Client Board and their Banks.